Wednesday, February 1, 2012

the ever-dwindling research hour, or better 50 minutes than no minutes at all

So I got a slightly later start than I would have liked this morning--at 8:10 rather than 8:00.  So my research hour became a 50-minute research session.  But better 50 minutes than no minutes at all I suppose.

I kept working on revisions for my current essay, which I hope to submit somewhere for publication by the end of this month.  I have a list of things to tackle so the process is simple (but not easy).  It feels good to check things off a list.  And today I checked off six items that needed some sort of revision so that's good.

Back to it on Friday. . . .

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for hanging in there and using the 50 minutes because it IS better than no minutes. I need to start making more of a list so I can check off things and feel like I accomplished things. OR write down what I actually did versus thinking of the things I didn't do (yet). Hey, check out my blog and see a note I posted from Grandpa :-)

    ReplyDelete