Saturday, July 14, 2012

log for the past week

I am not feeling particularly creative or academic lately, but that's okay.  Here were my endeavors this week:


Mon. 7/9: RESEARCH 30 min., wrote 1.5 pages by hand


Tues. 7/10: RESEARCH 33 min., wrote 3ish pages by hand


Wed. 7/11: 
COMPOSED 48 min., wrote about 44 seconds of very slow music
RESEARCH 49 min., typed 1.5 pages (405 words)


Thurs. 7/12: RESEARCH 66 min., revised 1.5 pages (405 into 388 better words to make an abstract for a book chapter proposal on a new research topic) + light revision of 40ish pages of my other project


Fri. 7/13: nada, zip, zilch, pretty much played hooky all day


Sat. 7/14: 
COMPOSED 60 min., wrote four really fast bars of music (that I happen to like . . . that's the problem sometimes is that I spend all this time writing something it turns out I don't really like at all . . .) after a period of non-productivity
RESEARCH 44 min., revised 10 pages


SUMMARY:
Minutes spent engaged in my research projects: 222
New pages written: 6
Pages revised: 51.5
Abstracts submitted for hopeful publication opportunity: 1
Minutes spent composing: 108







1 comment:

  1. Amazing...even when you are not feeling creative or academic, you still are productive!

    ReplyDelete