Thursday, April 12, 2012

Log for today

10:02 am started; prepared four slides
10:25 am finished


Not the most productive session today.  I actually "started" at 9:44, but then got distracted by email.  (Note to self: never open email during research time even if you need to find something related to said research.)


I was going to write an outline for my talk today, but decided that I will use a powerpoint presentation for my talk.  Once I have created my slides, I'll write an outline and practice the talk with that.

2 comments:

  1. Email certainly can be distracting and time-consuming! Good plan about using a PowerPoint presentation and using the slides to write your outline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a powerpoint will be a different way of doing something and could be fun. Sorry for my delay in checking in... errrrrr. Oh and I agree, no email or internet until the work is done!

    ReplyDelete