Sunday, April 15, 2012

Log for today

8:58 pm: started
9:34 pm: now up to 15 slides (but I don't remember how many I had when I started this evening).  I think I created a couple of new ones and revised formatting and content on some ones I made earlier this week.


Still plenty to do.  Looking forward to my research hour tomorrow morning.  I like the idea of working for just 15–30 minutes, but I do get a lot more done in an hour.


Goal for this week: Get the presentation done (handout, powerpoint, outline) so that I can practice it this weekend.  I'm off for Belgium in just 10 days!


Thanks, everyone,* for your support and encouragement.


(* = everyone = Mom, Aunt Lynn, and Kate)

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes we have to work in small increments - I know yesterday, I had 30 minutes before I need to leave the house and I'm working on this project (sewing) and so I thought, well, I might as well. I was amazed at what I accomplished in that short period of time. I always think, oh wait until I have a good hunk of uninterrupted time, but really, why not use even 10 minutes if that's all there is, so good for you.

    ReplyDelete