Monday, November 7, 2011

NaBeCreMo week 2

It has been one full week since I started my NaBeCreMo challenge.  I missed doing research over the weekend, but considering all the stuff I had going on, it was probably good to have a break for two days.  My session this morning was successful.  Started at 8:02 am.  Ended at 9:02 am.  Here's what I got done:
  • read and took notes on another source (6 more to go)
  • took some of these new ideas and found a place for them in my outline
  • continued fleshing out my "outline."  It is becoming less and less like an outline, and more and more like a paper.  This is good!
That's it for today.  I don't have a Tuesday session scheduled, but I may go ahead and do some research tomorrow night depending on how I feel.  I won't have grading tomorrow night so I will have some extra time I think. 

Thanks, everyone*, for your support!

* = and by "everyone" I mean, my mom, Kate, and Lynn

3 comments:

  1. So proud of you, glad to hear it is going well and that you are enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you. Sounds like you are committed to getting things done and enjoying the process! Woot! Woot! for you! I might have to get some tips from you on that whole outline thingy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sister Sheila popped into my head as I read about your outline. She would be proud! You never cease to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete