Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Today's session

Today I worked primarily with sources.  I read and took notes on two sources.  My initial list is now down to four sources, but as IU Professor Emeritus Lewis Rowell used to say, "Bibliography begets bibliography," and now I have a few more items to look through before my reading of outside sources will be done.  I also went through another list of sources related to my topic more generally (these are mostly items that I have already read and took notes on, but that I need to consider for this current project).  Anyhow, on this list I am halfway through the Cs, and going alphabetically, I have my work cut out for me.

My next session is slated for tomorrow (Thurs.) night.

2 comments:

  1. I'll say you have your work cut out for you, but you go girl - I know you can do it and you will do it well! You have to feel a huge sense of accomplishment already, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been told that anything worth doing is worth doing well, and I think you are an excellent example of that! Plus you have a good habit of breaking large jobs into doable tasks. Then, little by little, and very steadily, you accomplish your goal. You are definitely on track!

    ReplyDelete