Monday, November 14, 2011

Today's session

I started a little earlier this morning, which was nice.  I read another source that was on my original list (now I think I have just two more to go, but I haven't received the other two from ILL yet).  I also continued looking through the other bibliography for relevant sources--I am now in the middle of the Ms--about halfway through).  As I go through this bibliography, when I find a relevant source, I go back to my reading notes and scavenge for useful quotes/notes, etc. and copy them onto note cards.  I already have way more cards than I will need, but I need to be thorough.
Thanks everyone for your words of support.  I really hope I can get this essay done before the end of the month!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure you can, if you put your mind to it. You are more stubborn...I mean "persistent" than I am!

    Maybe I'll have to start knocking the alarm remote behind the bed each so you can get an early start every day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you'll do it all right. Getting up earlier than normal helps me too though, so... way to go with keeping at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's see...Not once in your life time did I ever witness you not completing something when you set your mind to it. You are remarkable and are living proof that "with a will there's a way". Just remember to have fun and continue to enjoy yourself.

    ReplyDelete