Monday, May 14, 2012

Log for today

8:39 pm opened doc
[8:42 pm went to make tea]
9:38 pm finished


today's productivity: typed another three pages of crappy first-draft prose


In other news, today I attended workshops given by Tara Gray, author of Publish & Flourish, and left renewed and inspired.  Plus, I got an email message from the director of Macalester's Serie Center for Scholarship and Teaching informing me that she wrote for 60 minutes.  I definitely felt inspired to write for a bit of time before turning in for the night!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for progress - even if you think it's crappy, it is productive. I am glad you gleaned a lot from the workshop and were encouraged by the email message. Getting a fresh renewal of inspiration is always a good thing - and timely.

    ReplyDelete