Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Log for today

10:30 am opened doc, got distracted/interrupted
10:34 am actually started working (on revisions)
11:35 am stopped


Time spent writing/revising: 61 minutes


I have no blog entry for yesterday because I didn't write/revise.  Instead I spent most of the day compiling and uploading materials for my upcoming pre-tenure review.


We're headed to New Hampshire tomorrow so I am not sure how much research/writing time I will have while we are on the road.  My plan is to start again on Monday 5/28.  Until then!

2 comments:

  1. Actually a nice break likely will refresh the creative juices. When is your pre-tenure review? Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pre-tenure review is an ongoing process that is taking place now through the end of the calendar year. My first batch of materials is due June 1st, and another set is due in September. The faculty personnel committee will review my dossier this fall, and I will find out next spring whether or not my review is successful.

      Delete